|#1 pic of the moment!|
I've baked a Home Made Brownie XDI've baked a Home Made Brownie XD by tsunderenekonyan
[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be brownies"; and there was brownies.
[1:4] And God tasted that the brownies was good; and God separated the brownies from the Pancakes.
YEAHHHH!!! I lived up the phrase Jack of all trades Master of none stuffs.
Home Made brownies made with intelligence.
Taste natural and much much better compare to store made which contain fishy materials.
100 gr butter
3 TBS cocoa powder
10 TBS sugar
4 TBS flour
1 TS salt
1 TS vanilla extract or Rum
1/2 TS baking powder
- Pre heat the oven 180C
- Grease the baking pan with butter and set aside
- Mix the butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy best result with mixer
- Add baking powder and cocoa powder and mix
- Add the egg and mix until smooth
- Add the flour and mix gently with spatula, do not over mix
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (I use traditional oven without the celcius thing so I just 'look after' once a while)
- After done let it cool
|well hopefully i will get a premium membership one day, but Im trying to save up for some stuff for my life, so if you will be so kind and to donate that would be awesome. In return i can do commissions if you wish!!|